Friday, February 7, 2014

Seven days and counting til the Big Blog Birthday Bash!

That's right, in just seven days I'm kicking off a two-week celebration of my first novel, LETHAL OBSESSION.

On Feb. 28, 2013, LETHAL OBSESSION went live, and it's been quite a year. I've had a few readers contact me, which really makes my day, and I've met some wonderful, supportive writers along the way, some that I count among my friends today.

In celebration of that publication birthday, I'm hosting a 14-day Big Blog Birthday Bash, with 14 different writers appearing on my blog, AND a chance for you to win some great prizes.

I'll give more details in a day or two, but keep watching this spot for announcements of who is participating and what prizes are being offered.

Don't miss it!


No comments:

Post a Comment