Saturday, August 3, 2013

Lethal Obsession now an audio book

I have some exciting news today -- my novel, LETHAL OBSESSION, is now available as an audio book!

Karen Kruper, a Hollywood veteran with appearances in a number of network shows to go along with a variety of movie roles, brings a hot, sensual voice to the novel. I wrote LETHAL OBSESSION and believe me, I know it nearly word-for-word, yet listening to Karen I was pulled into the story as if I'd never heard, or read, it before.

Karen makes the characters come alive in a way even I had not imagined as I created them, and the sex and BDSM scenes -- all I can say is wow. She makes them hotter than I could have imagined. Very, very intoxicating. Don't listen to this while driving, or doing anything else that requires your attention -- Karen's narration will make you forget everything around you!

Those of you who know me understand I am, to say it kindly, technologically challenged, so I cannot yet seem to get a sample uploaded here or at YouTube. However, I shall figure that out and get a sample here soon.

You can listen to a sample of the audio version of LETHAL OBSESSION right here (or you will be able to soon -- audible.com seems to be having a bit of a problem with the sample, but that should be resolved shortly). You can purchase the audio novel -- 4-1/2 hours long -- for $14.95 at audio.com and (you can find it at amazon.com for a little less, at $13.08 right here. It will soon be available on iTunes as well.

There's also a special going on at audible.com -- if you sign up for a membership, you can get a free copy of LETHAL OBSESSION. That's right, free -- and you can join audible.com for a FREE 30-day trial before deciding on whether to keep the membership!

Whether you join or not, I hope you'll download a copy of the audio version of LETHAL OBSESSION. It sounds absolutely wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment